COP SAYS POLICE ARE NOT AT FAULT – SANTA FE, NM – First Amendment Audit – Amagansett Press

COP SAYS POLICE ARE NOT AT FAULT – SANTA FE, NM – First Amendment Audit – Amagansett Press with Watching The Watchmen


Check out Olight flashlights here and use discount code “AP1A10” for 10% off site wide !!

U.S. Constitution NOT void where prohibited by law !!


We believe that many of our rights and civil liberties as American citizens on American soil are at great risk and that a simple act of civil disobedience has the power to effect great change. While we have no interest or intention in breaking any law, we are willing to stand up for freedom and the constitution at any time and at any place and do so in a responsible and productive manner. It is our goal to create free and open discussion whenever possible in an effort to educate both ourselves and anyone with a desire to learn. A well known rule of government is that ignorance is no excuse for the law. It is our stand that we as Americans have been either uninformed or misinformed regarding our laws and rights for far too long. We are not attorneys or scholars, however we have been involved in professional photography for over 30 years and have had our rights and freedoms challenged more times than we can remember. No one group or person has the ability to effect change across the board, however we are committed to doing our part by continuing to stand up for our constitutional right to free press and the right to take photographs and video in public. All donations will be used exclusively to further this cause. We want to thank you in advance for your support of what we do and want you to know that we are committed to working harder than ever to defend our rights, your rights and the Freedom to Film in Public!!
Link to GoFundMe:

This video if for educational purposes only.
Unless otherwise specifically stated, all content, images and video are copyright 2009-2020 Amagansett Press (TM)

** (Disclaimer: This video content is intended for educational and informational purposes only) **

Author: phillynews215


38 thoughts on “COP SAYS POLICE ARE NOT AT FAULT – SANTA FE, NM – First Amendment Audit – Amagansett Press

  1. I’d say most workers are on camera all day watching to make sure they don’t steal. Fast food, gas stations, stores, post offices, etc

  2. Ya you were putting cameras in their face from across the street. And the government has cameras on all of us. He needs to take his poor me I’m a cop bullshit and go. Get the hell out of the job if you can’t handle being held accountable to the people you work for.

  3. These two officers already had their minds made up from the start how they were going to treat Jason. They were on the defensive the entire time and really didn't care what you were saying. Sad, very sad.

  4. These 2 cops did a great job and you also did a great job! There was a noticeable tension below the surface of the 1 cop who needs to think a little harder about why he is angry. But you guys are not the problem here IMO

  5. As a native New Mexican, APD will Rodney King your passive ass and claim you actively assaulted them. With your dangerous camera. Be careful around them

  6. Jason, your True Courage inspires me. Thank you for your Sane videos during this time. They help me stay grounded. God Bless.

  7. That was a really good audit. He seemed like a decent respectable cop, very rare, the only issue I have is that he seemed more interested in talking than listening. Communication does not occur one way. If someone is talking someone must be listening otherwise it is pointless. He seemed far more interested in stating his perspective then listening to yours, as has been said before, a closed mind is an empty mind. Perhaps if they would spend less time talking, more time listening, less time assuming, more time learning the laws and the limits of their authority there would be fewer incidents in which they make themselves look bad. Because as you pointed out you cannot make them look good or bad, only record what they choose to do. If they don't see their behavior as a choice then they have blinders on to the world. Yes I stole that last line from the movie speed, no I'm not Dennis Hopper. LOL

  8. Cops only like when they are fully in charge and only them can record. Well they don’t get that privilege because the citizens has every right to record them too, if they are upholding their oath of office they should have nothing to worry about regardless where in the world they are serving.

  9. All cops are sociopaths and phsycopaths they choose to be pigs to get away with evil with impunity they get off on it they hate us
    He takes issue with someone being yet harrased yet that's exactly what he is doing

  10. This is retired. That scares me because as nice as he is he doesn't see the wrong doing that the police do East one that would stand by while a man was choked to death

  11. It is not foolish on airport but there is a 1% chance it could be foolish as 99% of the population are not killers something the police department and its officers are too stupid to know

  12. Notice he said general public that includes everybody with the exception of police and some government officials and most importantly that includes bootlickers and copsucker

  13. Definitely hot-headed cops… genuinely, good meaning people are not aggressive like that… badge and gun has their ego and perception of reality worped… 2 bad cops for sure and any digging would expose that… I'll make any bet under $1 that they have at least 3 complaints each and know plenty of bad cops and cover for them… anyone who is good friends with a police officer knows that is just how it goes…

  14. They think with the same mind the Liberal Hivemind. It is hard at work spinning their tires. Can’t see the forest through the trees kind of thing.

  15. SOME cops make ppl sit on the ground/curb to show dominance. To do that to another human…to THE PEOPLE, shows they have no empathy and/or think they are better than THE PEOPLE!
    I know a few cops that say they DO NOT do that. I cant prove they dont, but no reason to not believe them, I've known them for over a decade. The cop wearing the hat sure feels like the police are the victims. Cop without the hat was angry…no matter what he said. They dont have to be "super human" like the Sgt. said. They just need to behave legally & honor their oath, then they wouldnt have to worry about being on video. His statement about cameras really made me wonder how he BEHAVES when no cameras are around. Must be Super Human bc of cameras….WHAT?! 👍🇺🇲

  16. Those public servants rubbed me the wrong way they didn't seem like they're willing to bridge the gap and trying to agree with you when you are being absolutely respectful and trying to praise them to seem to me they are trying to be right blaming Society and picking up points that are true of course media poisons people's minds but that's not the point you were talking about specifically. He tried to turn the tables and it didn't seem like they understood @all.

  17. That cop was dismissal towards you , he didn't want to hear what you had to say . His body language was saying ; I'm busy , I got no time for your , what ever your doing , He probably went back to his car , and said F-off behind your back ! I can't prove that , but I wouldn't be surprised . Love you channel man ! Keep up the good work 👍👍

Comments are closed.